We support founders at every stage of running a business. We help you choose appropriate
legal form of business activity. We advise on the effective and successful process of
negotiations. We make audits and due diligence to identify legal risks. We work
comprehensively. We provide legal service of company’s bodies (shareholders meetings,
board of directors, supervisory board). We draft by-laws and adjust them to the requirements
of corporate governance.
Business approach to each case is what sets us apart.
We draft constitutional documents such as memorandum of association and articles of association. We prepare non-disclosure agreements, letters of intent and other preliminary contracts. We help in receiving certificate of incorporation. We represent our Clients in registration process. We ensure drafts of resolutions, minutes and other documents needed for shareholders meetings, board of directors and supervisory board. We support also liquidation and deregistration process.
We advise on the transactions concerning transfer of shares, exit from investments, companies restructuring and transformations. We make audits and due diligence to identify legal risks. We prepare letters of intent, non-disclosure agreements, preliminary contracts and other documents. We represent our Clients in court proceedings connected with abovementioned transactions.
New trends in company law
REAL ESTATES AND INVESTMENTS
We support owners, investors, contractors, lessors, lessees, trustees and housing associations.
We support investors at every stage of investment process starting from business venture
project, through realization until exit or closing the project.
Our legal advisory services include:
- audits and due diligence of real estates
- analysis of development opportunities
- advisory and representation in negotiations and transactions
- advisory related to financing and securing transactions
- drafting contracts concerning commercial use of real estates
- legal assistance in realization of investment projects
- representation in administrative and court proceedings
Building and Construction Law 2016. Energy Law in practice
We support players of renewable energy sector. We advise on wind farm, solar and biogas
projects. We assist our Clients on every stage of investment.
We ensure legal services in the scope of:
- advisory concerning administrative and civil aspects of investment including advisory connected with electricity auctions
- SPV company formation
- analysis of rights to the grounds (energy transmission easements, lease contracts)
- preparing and negotiating contracts (conditions of connection to the grid, construction work contracts, supply contracts, repair and maintenance contracts)
- representation in front of courts and Chairman of the Energy Regulatory Authority (URE)
Expert of Energy Law
Building and Construction Law 2016. Energy Law in practice
Instruction of the Transmission System Operation and Maintenance. How shall it be used in practice? (part 1)
Instruction of the Transmission System Operation and Maintenance. How shall it be used in practice? (part 2)
Contracts in energy and gas sector. The latest legal regulations
DUE DILIGENCE I AUDYTY
We prepare detailed legal analyses and research. We verify legal risks connected with
investments and transactions. The scope of audits and due diligence may include:
- review of company structure (review of corporate documents and files, analysis of proprietary relationships, rights and duties of company bodies)
- analysis of real estates’ and movables legal status
- review of secured transactions
- analysis of binding contracts and agreements, checklist of legal risks arising from binding contracts, consultations regarding safe exit from disadvantageous contracts
- human resources review (amount and structure of employees, remunerations)
- defining legal status of intangibles (patents, trademarks)
- analysis of pending lawsuits including employment law cases, civil and criminal cases, administrative cases and arbitration cases
- review of documentation required to run a business (permissions, concessions, licenses)
- legal analysis of all aspects and issues crucial to realize a project
We ensure comprehensive advisory service in the scope of General Data Protection Regulation. We verify data processing in accordance with GDPR. We check securities and risks. We draft procedures and other documentation.
We protect your success and brand name. We draft contracts in accordance with copyright laws and regulations. We represent our Clients in cases connected with infringement of intellectual property rights and we seek remedies thereof. We protect against unfair competition. We protect trade secrets, design rights marks and copyrights.
CONTRACTS AND NEGOTIATIONS
The contract formation process typically involves negotiating terms and conditions of the
agreement. We assist in the negotiation process. We secure your interests. We verify and
eliminate risks. We ensure safe exit from the contracts in case of emergency or unexpected
and unforeseen situations.
We have carried out negotiations connected with company reorganization and restructuring, lease agreements for commercial premises in shopping centers, shopping network based on franchising contract and contracts referring to building process.
We help you make claim for damages. We represent in court proceedings house owners whose properties belong to Gdańsk Airport noise zone.
COURTS AND MEDIATIONS AND ARBITRATION
We represent our Clients in front of all courts including Supreme Court, Supreme Administrative Court and arbitration tribunals. Although our practice covers the full spectrum of litigation services, we prefer set disputes aside from court. Our aim is to resolve and terminate problems amicably using pre-court measures or by negotiations and mediations.